Manac recognizes the importance of privacy protection in an advanced information network society and shall make all efforts to protect personal information based on the following policy:
1. Collection of Personal Information
Manac shall collect personal information by fair and lawful means.
2. Use of Personal Information
Manac shall specify the purpose of use of personal information and shall use the information only when necessary to conduct business.
3. Provision of Personal Information to a Third Party
Manac shall not provide any personal information to any third party without obtaining prior consent from the relevant customer except pursuant to laws and regulations.
4. Disclosure, etc. of Personal Information
When in regard to personal information collected by Manac, a complaint or request for disclosure, correction, or deletion is made by the relevant customer, Manac shall respond appropriately within reasonable bounds in light of general norms.
5. Safety Measures for Personal Information
In order to secure accuracy and safety of personal information, Manac shall make efforts to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, etc. of personal information and shall take expedient correction measures in the unlikely event of a problem.
6. Adherence to Laws, Regulations, and Rules Concerning Personal Information
Manac shall adhere to laws, regulations, guidelines, and other rules concerning personal information.
7. Continuous Improvement
Manac shall continuously review and make efforts to improve the formulated management system and initiatives related to personal information protection.
Handling of Personal Information
Please note the following matters that Manac has determined should be publicly declared or put in a state enabling the relevant customer to know readily on the basis of laws related to personal information protection:
1. Purpose of Use Regarding Personal Information
Manac shall collect and use personal information within the scope of the following purposes.
1) Client management activities and notification of services (client information)
2) Personnel and general affairs-related activities (employee information)
3) Employment-related activities (job applicant information)
4) Information concerning events and communication to seminar participants (seminar participation information)
5) Activities commissioned in accordance with a contract, etc. bound between Manac and the customer
2. Provision of Personal Information to a Third Party
Manac shall not provide any personal information to any third party without obtaining prior consent from the relevant customer except pursuant to laws and regulations. However a portion of the personal information may be provided to a delivery company or other consigned business in order to carry out the contract with the customer.
Please contact the following for inquiries related to the handling of personal information.
Personal Information Protection Consultation Service
92 Minooki-cho, Fukuyama City, Hiroshima, 721-0956
Tel : 084-954-3330
Fax : 084-953-8523
* The General Affairs Group shall be in charge of the Personal Information Protection Consultation Service.